Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stupidly innocent things you did as a kid

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was staying on my cousin's farm once when we were about 7. One day we decided to poo outside-as you do:)... we hoisted our skirts up and sqatted down for a relaxing crap and a chat. (It was only about 100yrds from the house ffs-lazy bstards). Anyway, we realised afterwards there was nothing about to wipe our arses with-not a dock leaf in sight. We pulled our knickers up to above our knees and walked like penguins into the house, through the sittingroom and kitchen past all the field workers having their dinner...and into the bathroom to finish what we'd started:o.

I remember me and her used to roll our dresses up to our armpits and pretend they were bikinis and pose like models on the side of the road:D..fcukin' hell the shame! I'd say she'd just die if I reminded her of that, she's gone all posh now.

Another time me and the same cousin were in my Granny's house. We were eating Wispa bars and wondered if the little statue of the Virgin Mary would like to share. We smeared some on her face and left the room...we waited awhile and went back in and convinced ourselves she'd licked some off.

I dropped a slice of bread once and washed it. I also paired my finger with a pencil sharpener:o.

You're one sick puppy, Ann.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was staying on my cousin's farm once when we were about 7. One day we decided to poo outside-as you do:)... we hoisted our skirts up and sqatted down for a relaxing crap and a chat. (It was only about 100yrds from the house ffs-lazy bstards). Anyway, we realised afterwards there was nothing about to wipe our arses with-not a dock leaf in sight. We pulled our knickers up to above our knees and walked like penguins into the house, through the sittingroom and kitchen past all the field workers having their dinner...and into the bathroom to finish what we'd started:o.

I remember me and her used to roll our dresses up to our armpits and pretend they were bikinis and pose like models on the side of the road:D..fcukin' hell the shame! I'd say she'd just die if I reminded her of that, she's gone all posh now.

Another time me and the same cousin were in my Granny's house. We were eating Wispa bars and wondered if the little statue of the Virgin Mary would like to share. We smeared some on her face and left the room...we waited awhile and went back in and convinced ourselves she'd licked some off.

I dropped a slice of bread once and washed it. I also paired my finger with a pencil sharpener:o.

You didn't sound very innocent to me!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

when I was a kid I could have skipped everyday of primary school if I wished :P the thought never even occured on days when I really didnt want to go in :P and then trying to do it in secondary school when it was way harder, crazy :)

There was a large community of travelers in the town I grew up in; when I was five and my brother was two, couldn't stand the little guy, used to tell him I was going to take him to the travelers. I was deadly serious about it. I told my parents many times. I remember my mother saying "They wont take him!" and I, totally innocently, replied "Why not? They take everything else!" (Most of my stuff had been robbed by a certain kid in my class during my first year of primary school!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

again im in the category of using the fathers razor blade, but i remember he used shaving foam, obviously at the time i had no idea what it was and used toothpaste as it was white and i thought that was what he was using :rolleyes: anyway cut myself while doing this lucky not to have a scar from it,

also remember cutting my own hair one time and asking my parents what they thought of it, they were not impressed :pac:

and to think i have a first class honours degree now :)

Advertisement