Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor give aways Henry St ??

Options
  • 08-08-2011 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Anyone know what meteor were giving away over the last few days outside the shop on Henry St, seen promotions girls rolling a dice, never got a chance to stop. Anyone know were the prizes any good : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Am going that way in a while, if its still around I'll stop and let you know later!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Am going that way in a while, if its still around I'll stop and let you know later!

Cheers : )

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

They weren't in there today! Wonder will they be there next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

ConTheCat wrote: »
    They weren't in there today! Wonder will they be there next weekend?

Just seen on meteor's facebook page they are travelling all around ireland. They were giving away free credit and pizza tokens from what i can gather from that. There post said,

Meteor
    Did anyone spot our Morph Men in our Dublin stores yesterday? They're in Tallaght, Waterford, William St Galway, O'Connell St Limerick and Patrick St Cork today. Loads of free credit to give away to celebrate our new Mighty Top Up Deals.

Men dressed up in orange suits and carrying metor flags. Anyhoo sure they might be around again.. Thanks for reply Con : ) meow lol

Advertisement