Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Furniture

Options
  • 08-08-2011 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for about 50 office chairs (the ergonomic adjustable ones for people who sit all day).

Are there any local places which recycle office furniture in town? Any other places I should look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can try Not New Trading if they're still open..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sarah_george

You want refurnished ones? or are you looking to recycle current ones and buy new ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

You want refurnished ones? or are you looking to recycle current ones and buy new ones?

We want to get rid of the current chairs and get replacements. I beleive these would be called "operator chairs" as people sit in them all day so they have to be multi-adjustable.

By recycle I meant an office supply who specializes in used (due to bankruptcy, etc) furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

was up in Not new trading the other day, they have a big range of them there but all are different, might be worth a look though.

Advertisement