Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arcade Artwork

• 08-08-2011 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭

I came across a few nice high resolution(very high) arcade artworks on my web travels.

These are high enough to bring to a professional printers and get them printed out properly. They are only .jpg so not as good as having a .psd or .ai file but still pretty decent.

I'll stick up more as I get them(source is ultra slow to get them from) if that's ok with the admins.

Street Fighter 2:
    These are just small versions of the artwork, click the download link below to grab the zip file with the high res versions:

Full resolution=5031x6812
    sideartstreetfighter2sm.jpg

Full Resolution=7110x2184
    marquesinastreetfighter.jpg

Full Resolution=7980x5430
    cpostreetfighter2small.jpg

Full Resolution=7061x7070
    bezelstreetfighter2smal.jpg

DOWNLOAD (51.1mb)

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Nice, heres the two im using on my long in progress cab.. large images linked below. I took the first image, which i found on the net and just slapped an ARCADE over it for the marquee. Couldnt think of anything else to put on it! Suggestions on a postcard. Im going to order these this week hopefully.

small.jpg

MARQUEE3.png

Larger PSD images

Large Control Panel Image PSD File 40mb
    Large Marquee Image 42mb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Might be an idea for anyone with custom or original artwork to post/link it in this thread.

Would be nice to have one location we could grab decent stuff from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

There really needs to be a repository for arcade art. I believe there was one a couple of years ago, but it went offline, and your best source now is those CDs you have to buy from eBay.

There really needs to be a repository for arcade art. I believe there was one a couple of years ago, but it went offline, and your best source now is those CDs you have to buy from eBay.

Yeah, I wish there was a definitive resource for it all.

If I could get some help I'd set up a site for it myself. But you'd need lots of people submitting artwork and it would need to be approved(as in not thumbnail size which is no good to anyone) before getting posted in the correct category etc.

http://www.neogeosoft.com/
    New site from someone on Arcade Otaku trying to get all the NEo Geo art.

Edit:
    I do own the arcadeartwork.org domain. It's just a redirect at the moment to retrovia.ie but if I ever need it it's there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

lads the street fighter one is epic, might just help out a certain project of mine immensly

what else have you got? would love to see more

• Advertisement

weeder wrote: »
    lads the street fighter one is epic, might just help out a certain project of mine immensly

what else have you got? would love to see more

I have a few more to stick up. Outrun and Ghouls n Ghosts I think.

I'm getting them very slowly from a private site and the guy who's sticking them up must have the slowest dial up connection in the world or something.

Advertisement