Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is tesco network wrecking sim cards

Options
  • 08-08-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

i have two tesco network phones and my wife has one as well,yesterday on one of them it came up saying invalid sim,my other phone had an unrelated problem so i took the invalid sim out and used the other one so i at least had one phone.This worked fine until this morning,now this is coming up as invalid sim,tried sim in wifes phone and is coming up invalid.My two sims are gone now with no numbers and wife said this has happend before with tescos when she switched her sim from Vodaphone to Tescos she had problems with these invalid sims.Is there anyway a repair shop can retrieve the imfo of the sim and has anyone had this problem with tescos as i have not had this problem with other networks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi There,

There is likely an issue with locking on the first phone. Give care a call on 0894200000 and they will sort out for you.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

I've had my Tesco sim card over 2years now and have never had any problems with it yet.maybe you just got a bad batch of sims.

Advertisement