Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early beverage on a Sunday morning in Dublin

Options
  • 08-08-2011 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone advise who serves early on a Sunday in the capital?? going to the Donegal v Dublin match in a few weeks flying in early in the morning from England. I think most bars open at 12 o'clock.Cheers:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

I'm pretty sure my old local opens early on sunday morning - it's Mayes, on top of Frederick street North.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Go to the Windjammer on Townsend st, Great Pint, Opens at 8am (early House) as far as I know, or you could try Neds (early House) , also on Townsend St, opens at 7:30, but the Windjammer is a better Pub.

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

the padraig pearse on Pearse St is an early house

what about the galway hooker in heuston?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

uch wrote: »
    the Windjammer is a better Pub.

But do they serve Windjammer ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21 saefraigh

12.30 is the earliest bars open on Sunday's, even early houses. Holy day and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

saefraigh wrote: »
    12.30 is the earliest bars open on Sunday's, even early houses. Holy day and all that.

yea don't think early house open Sunday, booking into a hotel with residence bar and you can beer legal served at any time, as long as they will open for you

Advertisement