Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever shat yourself in public?

• 08-08-2011 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

. . . whether it's the fart you struggled to keep in - knowing it was a wet un waiting to do some damage . . . or a sudden bout of food poisoning . . . or too much to drink and you never knew what hit you (or the floor)

I once crapped myself from laughing hysterically at a practical joke.

. . . what's the most embarrassing way it happened to you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

another ****ty thread

another terrible thanks whore reply

fcuk it...why bother anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Jaysus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

amacca wrote: »
    another ****ty thread

Thread killer kills thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

yes

Guill wrote: »
    Thread killer kills thread.

meh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I used to crap my self continuosly.

I was a wee baby then though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

meh!

Without remorse too...

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

no.

Username says otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

awaits Flutt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'll take a dump in your fishtank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

No, but I heard about a guy who did. Was in the Millmount pub a while ago and some old guy dropped the most liquid, putrid shíte on the tiles leading up to the bathrooms. It emptied the pub out and some poor lad had to try to mop it up. Eugh, the thoughts of it

Guill wrote: »
    Without remorse too...

:(

:D

a ha ha ha ha aha aaaahhhh haaaaa!!!!!!:eek:

I used to hang around with a guy who was always taking a dump, we could be walking down the road and want to have a dump behind a wall or a car, I think it was some kind of fetish or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

HornyDevil wrote: »
    I once crapped myself from laughing hysterically at a practical joke.

I would suggest a colonoscopy to get to the bottom of it.

No, but I heard about a guy who did. Was in the Millmount pub a while ago and some old guy dropped the most liquid, putrid shíte on the tiles leading up to the bathrooms. It emptied the pub out and some poor lad had to try to mop it up. Eugh, the thoughts of it

I saw something like that a few years ago, an auld fella lifted his arse on the stool at the bar to fart and a whole load of guinness poo juice ran off the side of the stool, the smell was awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

I may have followed through on a fart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

another ****ty thread

To garner thanks under the guise of lambasting thanks whores?

stovelid wrote: »

thanks whoring is a complex continuously evolving area my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

My dog constantly shats herself in public I keep telling her "Darling, its how u look that matters, here have a treat"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Was heading to Croker for a Galway game a few years ago, showery day so I had the golf wet gear on.

Had a long walk to the stadium and I knew I had a 'live unstable round 'baking in the chamber.

Thought I could 'tough it out' and make the ****ters in the Hogan,but just on final approach she 'crowned' and exploded in me jocks like a fcuking dropped trifle.Total fcuking carnage!!!

Fcuking waft going through the stiles was wodious, I could see the fcuker taking the tickets pulling back his head:eek:

Anyway the Flutt was quick thinking, abandoned the caked strides and jocks in the shitters and just used the golf pull-ups which were not contaminated.

felt sorry for the dude who had to 'bag' the load in the jacks, not a pretty sight, full evacuation and loose.

Very traumatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Was heading to Croker for a Galway game a few years ago, showery day so I had the golf wet gear on.

Had a long walk to the stadium and I knew I had a 'live unstable round 'baking in the chamber.

Thought I could 'tough it out' and make the ****ters in the Hogan,but just on final approach she 'crowned' and exploded in me jocks like a fcuking dropped trifle.Total fcuking carnage!!!

Fcuking waft going through the stiles was wodious, I could see the fcuker taking the tickets pulling back his head:eek:

Anyway the Flutt was quick thinking, abandoned the caked strides and jocks in the shitters and just used the golf pull-ups which were not contaminated.

felt sorry for the dude who had to 'bag' the load in the jacks, not a pretty sight, full evacuation and loose.

Very traumatic.

Funniest post I've ever read!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Does Sharting count?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭HornyDevil

The curry one's are the worst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Very traumatic.

Your a sick sick man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

justryan wrote: »
    Your a sick sick man

Didn't expect anything less from the Flutt ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I saw something like that a few years ago, an auld fella lifted his arse on the stool at the bar to fart and a whole load of guinness poo juice ran off the side of the stool, the smell was awful.

I saw something the exact same. The bar owner was nearly crying, he got the stool and fired it into the town river

I saw something the exact same. The bar owner was nearly crying, he got the stool and fired it into the town river

Presumably with the guy still on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

HornyDevil wrote: »
    Presumably with the guy still on it

That woulda been a sight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

stovelid wrote: »

You have to watch out for meta-thanks-whoreing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

One time I had to go for CT scan in hospital. They make you fast for 12 hours before and then make you drink a litre of this aniseed tasting shit and inject you with radio active dye, no biggie.

Anyway after the scan was done I was starving. I decided to stop at a Micky D on the way home and pick up a big mac. While I was standing in the queue I felt I fart coming on so I let it out gently, a few second later I felt this warmness running down my leg. I ran to the bathroom and found my entire kaks swimming in faeces. The boxers were beyond saving so I disposed of them in the sanitary towel bin (it was a unisex disabled jacks), and cleaned up my jeans as best I could but there was still a clearly visible brown stain on them. I made a run for my car and got the hell out of there. Lesson learned never go anywhere for a good few hours after having a CT scan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

When we were kids, an uncle of my father's considered it great gas altogether to jam all five of us kids into a Hillman Imp close the doors and let an unmerciful rasper, gassing us all.

One time he raised himself as usual to give the fanfare, but instead did a massive shart and had to run inside. The stench was horrific and we all ran from the car, at the same time laughing at his brown streaked trousers hurrying into the house.

He never did the fart trick again, mind you.

As for myself, I had a food poisoning 'event' on a Bus Éireann coach, which I am trying to forget. Even the thought of it now, years later, can bring me out in a sweat.

sink wrote: »
    One time I had to go for CT scan in hospital. They make you fast for 12 hours before and then make you drink a litre of this aniseed tasting shit and inject you with radio active dye, no biggie.

Anyway after the scan was done I was starving. I decided to stop at a Micky D on the way home and pick up a big mac. While I was standing in the queue I felt I fart coming on so I let it out gently, a few second later I felt this warmness running down my leg. I ran to the bathroom and found my entire kaks swimming in faeces. The boxers were beyond saving so I disposed of them in the sanitary towel bin (it was a unisex disabled jacks), and cleaned up my jeans as best I could but there was still a clearly visible brown stain on them. I made a run for my car and got the hell out of there. Lesson learned never go anywhere for a good few hours after having a CT scan.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

Or don't ever eat anything from McDonalds!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

stephen_k wrote: »
    Or don't ever eat anything from McDonalds!!

I didn't even get that far, I was still in the queue waiting to order.

• Advertisement

I didn't even get that far, I was still in the queue waiting to order.

That happened to me but I was back home when it did, barium meal is what the stuff is called and it's very heavy so it goes straight through your guts really fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I fcuking love After Hours! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

no.

b-b-b-b-but your username...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

what a sh1t thread have you nothing better to do but sit and think of such crap it stinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I was standing at the urinal in the temple bar music center a few years back at the vibe for Phil Lynott and the bang of crap in the jax was unreal... everyone in the queue was looking around in disgust for the culprit when some lad opened the door of the cubicle and announced "holy sh1t, someone cacked themself and left their jox in here" low and behold there was a pair of jeans on the ground in there completely covered in the brown!!

What was worrying... how the hell did that chap get home from town in the middle of the night in his jocky y-fronts?? haha

• Advertisement

Heathen wrote: »
    I was standing at the urinal in the temple bar music center a few years back at the vibe for Phil Lynott and the bang of crap in the jax was unreal... everyone in the queue was looking around in disgust for the culprit when some lad opened the door of the cubicle and announced "holy sh1t, someone cacked themself and left their jox in here" low and behold there was a pair of jeans on the ground in there completely covered in the brown!!

What was worrying... how the hell did that chap get home from town in the middle of the night in his jocky y-fronts?? haha

Saw something similar in the temple theatre about 15 years ago.I went to the cubicle and opened the door to find some guy with his jocks around his ankles and he was covered in shít, his shirt, face, legs and toilet were all covered in shít.He was lying on the ground mad off his face sucking his lips in and out like a fish.

I remember the bouncers saying "here's another one, too many pills, look at him ,he hasn't a clue"

They turfed him out to the ambulance outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Reminds me of a party when I was a teenager. One of my friend's parents are away so he decides to have a party. He (lets call him Steve) invites all the usual lads and girls over. One of the lads was going out with this girl from another area and she brought a load of her mates over.

Later on in the night one of her male friends goes in to use the toilet. He is in there for ages. Steve is outside waiting to use the toilet. The lad from the other area comes out and there is a woeful smell of him. Steve goes in to find the lad had shít all over the bath, got sick all over the toilet and floor. To make matters worse, he drew a smiley face in the shít.

Well that was a red flag to a bull and it took three of us to pull Steve off him. The guy left with his friends and we noticed he was wearing his jeans back to front :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Bit of a funny story so here goes...

Got onto the bus in waterford heading for carlow... had a few pints and a bit of grub beforehand so i was just gonna sleep on the way home..
    so just outside of the city my stomach starts to cramp and im getting the sweats.. sweet jesus i was in a terrible state... fart after fart... i dunno how i didnt explode.. so an hour or so later i arrived in carlow... sprinted to abra and didnt leave the jacks for a good 20 mins...

Finally got the energy to get off the toilet in abra and headed to tescos to grab a few bits.. bout 5 mins after leaving tescos i get cramps again.. oh god.... there was no holding this in.. i had to run up a back alley and drop me jocks.. but in all the rush i couldnt hold it anymore and you can probably guess the rest.... and theres no shame wiping with a handful of leaves...

Moral of the story is to always use the jacks before you take a long bus journey... :o:o:o:o:o:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Saw something similar in the temple theatre about 15 years ago.I went to the cubicle and opened the door to find some guy with his jocks around his ankles and he was covered in shít, his shirt, face, legs and toilet were all covered in shít.He was lying on the ground mad off his face sucking his lips in and out like a fish.

I remember the bouncers saying "here's another one, too many pills, look at him ,he hasn't a clue"

They turfed him out to the ambulance outside.

Paramedics do not get enough money for the job they do :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

The bar owner was nearly crying, he got the stool and fired it into the town river

This is one of those times when the richness of the English language causes confusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Feeona wrote: »
    This is one of those times when the richness of the English language causes confusion
    ...if a plethora of terms for sh!t can indeed be considered true wealth...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not yet but think there is a good possibility that if I leave the house today that it will be a different story. Have a colonoscopy tomoro and am drinking 4 liters of Klean Prep.

I feel ill. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I heard about this guy in work who plays a lot of rugby. He's a really big fellow, does a lot of weights, eats like a horse. He was going into hospital to get some form of reconstruction surgery on a damaged ankle and was supposed to be fasting the night before the operation.

Obviously, he knew better then the Doctors and went for a massive curry the night before. He sh1t the bed in the Operating Room when he was under and made a total muck of the whole place.

I've always thought the fasting was to stop you puking. It must not have been too pleasant for the doctors to be literally operating under scuttery curry conditions.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Witchie wrote: »
    Not yet but think there is a good possibility that if I leave the house today that it will be a different story. Have a colonoscopy tomoro and am drinking 4 liters of Klean Prep.

If I were you I'd be moving the TV into the bathroom and camping out on the jax for the day.

I've never shat myself in public (aside from in nappies as an infant) but legend has it that you poop yourself while giving birth so I could be back on this thread in a few weeks with a different answer :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Witchie wrote: »

Don't leave your house, whatever you do!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement