Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of tenancy cleaning

Options
  • 08-08-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

Just looking for the name of a good cleaning company for an end of tenancy clean in Dublin. Have done a bit of googling but very few reviews. Don't mind paying a little bit extra for a good job. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

If you are a tenant, you don't need to pay for a full clean. Just clean the place to a decent standard.
    If you are a landlord, I can't help, but you might get more useful info over at irishlandlord.com if no replies here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I'm a landlord and am hoping the tenant will leave the place as clean as she found it. I've done the end of tenancy cleaning my self in the past but am too busy at the moment (2 and a half year old twins!). Thanks for the irishlandlord.com suggestion I'll check it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement