Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday nights in town

• 08-08-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Planning on heading out for dinner in town on a Tuesday night.

Is there anywhere to go after for some beers or will it be dead out!!!???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TheHumanOnion

Will only be few places open, like Masons, Geoffs and Kazbar. Dunno if there'll be many people out though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Disappointing eh.... I dont get out much so damn! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Mason's usually has a good crowd there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Will only be few places open, like Masons, Geoffs and Kazbar.

Most pubs will be open for the usual opening hours. It will just be a bit quiet out.

Best bet is just to go to an older pub like Phil Grimes. That way it won't feel dead even if hardly anyone is out.

Thanks guys...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I was out on a tuesday night a few weeks ago and Masons was hopping when we went in there at 12. Had a decent band, Drinks promotions and an older crowd. it was class.

I'd say hit an Older pub first then try there. I was very surprised how good it was on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Yeah Tuesdays in masons is good, gets busy about 12. It's €5 but drinks are €2.50

Loving it... i can taste the beer already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Yeah Tuesdays in masons is good, gets busy about 12. It's €5 but drinks are €2.50
    No it's not, that's only Thursdays and Sundays now. It's free in and there are some promotions though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Adyx wrote: »
    No it's not, that's only Thursdays and Sundays now. It's free in and there are some promotions though.

Ya that's true. it was free in and a few fairly decent drinks promo's when I went in. IIRC I was on the two vodka's & red bul for €10. Can't go wrong with that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement