Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay Query

Options
  • 08-08-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi there. I'm looking to get an iPhone sooner rather than later. Now I know the new version will probably be out soon, whether that be the 4GS or 5, but I'm just that impatient that I need to get rid of my piece of s**t phone and get my hands on an iPhone...like...now!

Anyway... The option I was going to take was to get a 32GB iPhone 4 on Meteor for free, on their 65 euro a month package.

Now...if I were to wait for the iPhone 5 (or whatever they decide to call the this year's reincarnation) how different would the packages be in terms of price on all networks? Would I have to pay more than the 4 monthly with a brand spanking new one in October if it comes out then?

And also, in terms of the initial price to actually get the new phone before any bills, how much it would it cost? And ho long before they start to drop significantly towards the irresistible free price tag on bill pay?

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated!

Advertisement