Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arts Hours?

• 08-08-2011 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Had about 18/19 in first year. Will probably be doing 2 of History/English/Politics..Would I have similar hours does anyone know...Would the hours be spread out over the five days or what??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭Xxsparkyxx

closeline wrote: »
    Had about 18/19 in first year. Will probably be doing 2 of History/English/Politics..Would I have similar hours does anyone know...Would the hours be spread out over the five days or what??

It differs from subject to subject.With history and politics some modules you pick might only be on in the second semester and some might only be on in the first.look at last years second arts timetable and it will give you a better idea.Sometimes (depending on the modules you pick) you might get a day off during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

closeline wrote: »

It varies from subject to subject. Semester to semester. And credit split.

I took History and Greek/Roman civilisation. It was really odd at times. I could have a class from 9-10, have an hour off, back in, hour off. Another day, I had one class on Monday. Or I'd be in from 11-12, then 3-6 on a different day.

It's hard to pinpoint until you pick your subjects, credits allocation, and individual modules. What you don't do in class hours, you'll be doing in assignments and reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Thanks. Anyone with a link to last years second arts timetable. Could not find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

Advertisement