Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

• 08-08-2011 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

HI could anybody tell me where i can get a new awning in or around cork please :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

You could try Buckley's in Mallow

http://www.buckleyscaravans.ie/awnings.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 norrielandfairy

thank you T650 but they don't do omnistor. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

why does it have to be omnistor? Fiamma and Omnistor will generally fit on each other's brackets . In work I usually fit Fiamma , and often put them on where there was an Omnistor .

Hi Adain we are going through the insurance and were told it would have to be the same make .Just waiting for a reply from them .

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

Try Donagheys,we do all omnistor stuff and may be able to get it down to you by fastway or nightline.

• Advertisement

Thanks have been in touch with donagheys .now the wait begins ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Hi Adain we are going through the insurance and were told it would have to be the same make .Just waiting for a reply from them .

Typical insurance making it awkward .

Advertisement