Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picnic Basket

Options
  • 08-08-2011 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi!

Would anybody know a place to buy picnic baskets in Galway?

Go raibh maith agaibh!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Would imagine Dunnes in Terryland upstairs may have something. Or Argos. You'd miss Roches Stores for bits n' bobs like that ........

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brainache

I think Anthony Ryans Homestore does them, I think I spotted one in there recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Do you mean wicker baskets, or the full kit and caboodle ones, with straps holding in bowls and plates and mugs?

I know the foimer are available down the market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭padraig91

Hi
    so i need to find a place that sells picnic baskets (one of the old wicker ones) by tomorrow, and the place needs to be in the center of galway. so if anyone has seen or even hear of somewhere that sells them please tell me because i am freaking out!!
    thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with the Picnic Basket thread from 3 weeks ago :D

Try flower shops and also bike shops. Actually Argos has wicker stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Try new (ish) shop on Abbeygate street - Le Maison chic I think its called? Won't be cheap but if you're desperate - I think they do picnic baskets.

Failing that, Debenhams, Anthony Ryans or any of the above suggestions.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 PeaSoup

TK maxx maybe?? The had picnic stuff a few weeks ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

Anthony Ryans near St Nicholas' Church.

Advertisement