Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting my results

• 08-08-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but here it goes anyway.

I sat my leaving certificate in 2009 and got my results. However I have mislaid the results transcript that I received from my school.

I need this transcript as official proof of my results that I have stated on an application form for something I have applied for.

Has anybody come across this before?

I tried searching the Dept of Education and SEC websites for information but my search returned fruitless.

Does anybody know who to contact about this?

Or would my school also have a copy on file?

Regards,

Delta Kilo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 KK21

Hi there,

If you go onto examinations.ie there is an option to request a copy of your results. I think it's about 14e for this.

Katie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your school would have a copy and the SEC can send you one.
    See http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=sor

It would be easier and quicker to get them from your school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Just after finding contact details for statement of results on SEC website, so I will try there and see what happens.

If anyone knows any different, please let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 KK21

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Since you sat your LC in 2009 it'll be free to get a statement from the SEC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement