Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Fiber Upgrade - Any Updates?

Options
  • 08-08-2011 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if you have any updates on the recently announced Eircom fiber upgrade. Also how much do the national ethernet packages cost and how would one go about ordering it? I'm 2km from the exchange in a straight line according to Next Generation Wholesale Ethernet coverage map.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

DonJose wrote: »
    Just wondering if you have any updates on the recently announced Eircom fiber upgrade. Also how much do the national ethernet packages cost and how would one go about ordering it? I'm 2km from the exchange in a straight line according to Next Generation Wholesale Ethernet coverage map.

Hi DonJose
    afraid that we do not have this information as yet. This link provides current information on this roll-out.
    If you PM me your contact number and landline if one already installed at site I can have a business solutions person give you this information.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Thanks Tony, PM sent.

Advertisement