Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall 2.0

Options
  • 08-08-2011 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Looks like Darkfall 2.0 is gearing up to be a totally new game, according to Adventurine "No aspect of the game has been left untouched".
    We should get more details about it later this month and some people are saying that October looks to be the launch window for it.

So would YOU come back to Darkfall 2.0?
    What would you like to see changed to entice you back to this awesome game?

If you havnt played Darkfall before,its a hardcore full-loot pvp mmorpg set in a huge world with sieges, boats,housing, huge scale clan warfare and many more features to list.

The main difference with this mmorpg compaired to others is that this game actually requires you to have skill and aim at your target,were others just require a point-click-wait-repeat style of fighting.

You can read more about it here http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/darkfall-2-0/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

I'm playing now because it's the best MMO out there in its current state.

Aren't you the guy that grief's noobs in human lands?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Krizdarkfall

i have been known to kill noobs yes lol, but the population is so low i will take any pvp i can get

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Is there a graphical update in 2.0? I wouldnt be one to write something off because of graphics, but Darkfall looks pretty damn horrible. How is it doing population wise btw? Just wondering as i did play it for a little while back when it was released.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

i have been known to kill noobs yes lol, but the population is so low i will take any pvp i can get

You do realize by doing this you are contributing to the problem that you were complaining about?

@Kiith Population is low but mainly because of summer I think, last summer had worse population.

Advertisement