Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to Webtexts on O2

Options
  • 08-08-2011 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

I've a Meteor SIm i use for sending group texts via webtexts. I'm thinking of switching to o2 seeing as they allow international webtexts. This is becuase number of people I use to include are include awe now in the UK. The thing is I never ever put credit into the number and wouldn't be planning on doing this when I switched.

My question is can I switch for free (i.e., not buy any credit when switching) and secondly would I have immediate access to the webtext function without topping up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Get In There

I dunno about switching, never done it before.

However I have gotten a free o2 SIM card, registered it and had access to webtext straight away. This was before I even put any credit on the SIM card so I imagine you'd be able to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ports can take a day or so to become active.

Advertisement