Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urban Wax v's Brazilia

• 08-08-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of get a Brazzillan wax and am looking for some opinions on the place to go. Urban Wax and Brazilia seem to come up as the top 2 in Dublin but can anyone recommend one over the other? All experiences/opinions welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

They're both good. Brazilia is slightly cheaper so that's where I went to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I've been going to Brazilia for 3 years and no complaints!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Neither, I've been customers of both but Urbana wins hands down, for both customer service and cost!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Lambchops65

Urban wax defo.

Girls are friendly and better in my opinion as you are more at ease.

I also found UW alot cleaner than Brazalia...IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

Ok so at the mo Brazilia has 2 votes, 1 for UW and 1 for Urbana.. such a sensitive area (excuse the pun) keep the opinions coming please, I have to book one of them by tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

I started out in Brazilia and now I go to Urban Wax. Have to agree with Lambchops, I find Urban Wax to be extremely clean and very professional!

I go to Louise and she's lovely and very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I also found UW alot cleaner than Brazalia...IMHO

I think that is more to do with the building they are in rather than being unclean/dirty. The treatment rooms were spotless when I went to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

A vote for Urban Wax here! Have been a few times and always happy with hte service and result :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Pipsie Pie

+1 for Brazilia :)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

Okay looks like it's 3 votes each... hmmm... I'll try Urban Wax I think.. I will let you know how I get on. Hope they have an appointment free now :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement