Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARRY Tank

Options
  • 08-08-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Just got an Arry Tank for clearomisers :)

Only been using it 5 mins so cant really say what its like, just wondering if anyone else has one and what do they think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

i used one for a while, found it alot better than the standard CE-2. Still had to tip it every few drags to keep the wick wet, otherwise the burnt taste was there again....

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Ive been using my arry tank for over a week now and after a few tweeks (was leaking from the end so had to get bigger o rings and made the oval groove things bigger on the sides of the rubber cap) its perfect for me, found Dual Coils great but eat juice too fast for me, and I couldn't see when i needed to refill.

The clearomiser Im using in it was about 2/3 weeks old already, just cleaned and dry burned it and it works just as well as when I opened the pack.

Really think you have to make the oval groove things bigger as it gets rid of any wicking problems and the plastic burn taste I sometimes got before doing this.

NO LEAKS :D:D I just fill it up and don't have to worry about it until sometime the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

Today I made my own "ARRY Tank" for cartomizers.
    Is bit too short because I made it for regular 510 carto but for now I have used orange DCC. Not best idea because of orange sticker but I have no stainless ones at this moment.
    I know that is looking very bad but works perfectly. Capacity all together about 4ml.
    I used to:
    2x 10ml syringe (20ml will be better)
    1x old 510 atomizer
    1x thin but strong nail
    1x hammer
    1x sharp knife

12db47cff82318cbmed.jpg

Advertisement