Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first year veterinary student accommodation

Options
  • 08-08-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I am too late for the on campus accommodation and I am looking for first /second year students that might be looking for a person (male) to share a house or apartment close to UCD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 GAAFan123

Hi,
    Are you sure you got into Veterinary for this year? Are you a Mature student? I want to do it as well and I was one of the first on the list but you could still be in with a chance. Put down you name and you might get it.
    I'm a girl by the way! You could also stay with a family. I know someone who did this and they did Vet. Hey we might know each other next year! Lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 brish

At the moment I am just hoping I get the points but I am told that if I wait for the results to come out that the search for accommodation becomes crazy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

brish wrote: »
    At the moment I am just hoping I get the points but I am told that if I wait for the results to come out that the search for accommodation becomes crazy.

It only gets really crazy after the CAO Offers, which is the Monday after the results, because often even knowing how many points you got still doesn't leave you sure if you got into your preferred course or not, because the points could go up, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the juice

Hey Brish. Would you be interested in Digs accommodation Sun evening-Fri?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 brish

not really as I live in kerry and wouldnt be able to go home every weekend

• Advertisement
Advertisement