Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dit apple store discount

Options
  • 08-08-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

On the apple website they have a section for education discounts for universities. When I select dit from the list it asks for my login and password on "student.dit.ie" .

I tried my student account login and my webcourses login. Neither work. Is there something that I missed that enables me to login?

I'm trying to login from home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Doesn't work for me either.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I'll PM them to you. I don't know if they are supposed to be published online or not. Anyone else needs them just let me know.

The way to access the Apple Online Store for DIT has been put up in the Definitive Guide to DIT

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sineadphelan

The way to access the Apple Online Store for DIT has been put up in the Definitive Guide to DIT

I can't find it in the definitive guide?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Sútalún

I struggled with this for a long time.. Buuuut, if you use the computers in the library it works fine with just regular name and password.

• Advertisement

Details for the log in are on post number 13 in the Definitive Guide to DIT thread.

Just click on the link in that post and it will (well at least should) log you in automatically.

I'm going to close this thread now, it serves no purpose. If you have any issues with it either post in the Definitive Guide thread or PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement