Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Limerick newspaper

• 08-08-2011 6:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭

anyone heard the rumour of a new paper being setup in the City?
    from the Cork news apparently...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

do we really need another?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

What papers are in the city now?
    Before I left Limerick last year, I think the Independent was in trouble, is it still around?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What papers are in the city now?
    Before I left Limerick last year, I think the Independent was in trouble, is it still around?

The Limerick Leader/Chronicle and the Limerick Post are still going.

The Limerick Independent is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

Jagle wrote: »
    do we really need another?

If it brings employment to 20 or 30 people, bring it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I bet when certain people hear about this they will be literally foaming at the mouth at the prospect of another "out & about" section where they can swell up like toads for the camera.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

tommy249 wrote: »
    If it brings employment to 20 or 30 people, bring it on!

if its another paper, printing the same old news, that we have read in the post/chronicle/leader id rather save the trees

Advertisement