Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paperwork requirements for spraying

• 08-08-2011 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

I'm going doing some spot spraying on the farm shortly.

I'm assuming there's some rules and regulations involved?

I know I need to have a secure store for the chemicals, and I believe I'm also supposed to keep the invoice.

But what after that?

Do I need to record usage? ie "08/08/11 100ml grazon 90 used for spot spraying in the bottom field" type of thing?

Not in reps, aeos or anything special other than SFP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i take a note of it on a special page in my diary and keep the invoices , i hope this is enough:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Bog Man 1

You can download the form from the PCS website that they will ask you to fill out when they do an inspection. You just fill in the form and no other paperwork required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Bog Man 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

JohnBoy wrote: »
    I'm going doing some spot spraying on the farm shortly.

I'm assuming there's some rules and regulations involved?

I know I need to have a secure store for the chemicals, and I believe I'm also supposed to keep the invoice.

But what after that?

Do I need to record usage? ie "08/08/11 100ml grazon 90 used for spot spraying in the bottom field" type of thing?

Not in reps, aeos or anything special other than SFP.

Bought a rake of spray few weeks ago in my local ag supply store. As usual the invoice they wrote didn't have my name on it.
    So the way I see it, nobody knows I bought or used the stuff. That's the way I'm keeping it. To hell with filling forms for the box tickers.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Thanks Bog Man, I thought I'd seen something like that before, either in the journal or during the green cert.

@Tora Bora: I'm more concerned about the box tickers turning up and finding a half used bottle of spray and complaining about it.

I'm trying to minimize any sticks they may want to beat me with.

(also remember they read this forum too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

I taught the contractor always brought the spray with him :D, wonder why I have a sprayer in the yard so.

Advertisement