Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheesecake & Rhubarb

Options
  • 08-08-2011 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi there !

I love rhubarb. And since I moved to Ireland, I also love cheesecake. So the odd though of mixing two of the most amazing foodz into a yummilicious cake struck me.

Has anyone tried this before ? If so, how ?

My first thought was to make some sort of rhubarb puree with cinnamon, and put it as a layer below the actual cheesecake. But I've managed to whip up a mix of Philly and raspberries (and white chocolate) before, and it had a decent texture. So maybe it would work as well with the old rhub ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 irish_eyes

yummy sounds nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I love ginger and rhubarb, so I'd go for a ginger nut base for a vanilla cheesecake and make a sweet but tart rhubarb compote to spread and set on top! Yummy :)

Advertisement