Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sealer for shower tray

• 08-08-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭

My shower tray (light moulded plastic) has developed a small (circa 3 mm) hole with a few hairline cracks from it. Would anybody have any ideas for a sealer/glue that might seal it? It lifts slightly from the floor at that point so something that would also stick it to the floor (I could inject it through the hole) would be good.

Thanks in advance as always.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I'd use rito all weather sealant .. the clear stuff, its virtually impossible to remove once cured to make sure to clean up before it does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We stock/sell/use the Wurth Bond and Seal and are about 45 mins from Limerick .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    We stock/sell/use the Wurth Bond and Seal and are about 45 mins from Limerick .

Thanks for that - I did think of ye alright but sourced it online which suits me better for now. As a happy former customer, I may have some jobs for you over the winter though......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

no worries . Re the sealer , whatever you do , don't use Petrol or Paint Thinner to clean up any excess from the shower tray , it'll melt it..

Advertisement