Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC down

• 08-08-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭

Anyone elses UPC Internet and TV down after a brief powercut?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mine did. Just restarted everything and back up now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Mine did. Just restarted everything and back up now

Thanks, I tried that but they're still not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

mine went too but only for a few minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

T17cH wrote: »
    mine went too but only for a few minutes

Thanks it's back working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MurphDogg

Mine is still down, but i had no power cut!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

MurphDogg wrote: »

UPC is rarely working thats why I got rid of it . That B!tch has more periods than me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

MurphDogg wrote: »

UPC is rarely working thats why I got rid of it . That B!tch has more periods than me

Mine went for about a half hour this morning, back working again. Have to say I never have any trouble with it

michellie wrote: »
    Mine went for about a half hour this morning, back working again. Have to say I never have any trouble with it

how long have you had it ?

how long have you had it ?

Over 3 years. Had it in my parents house for a few years before then and it was grand there too.

Over 3 years. Had it in my parents house for a few years before then and it was grand there too.

Must depend on whereabouts u live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

Yes, there was a breakdown in the Gracedieu area this morning.

Must depend on whereabouts u live

Yea id say so. I'm on the old tramore road, but a friend living just 5 mins walk away cannot get it in her house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Yea id say so. I'm on the old tramore road, but a friend living just 5 mins walk away cannot get it in her house!

Didnt realise you could get UPC on the Old Tramore Rd, I'm living there but was always stuck with digiweb as they were the only person to provide internet to that area. Do you mind me asking when you started using UPC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

My UPC is STILL down since the power cut at 8 o'clock last night! Haven't been home all day, literally just got in and assumed it would be back, WTF? I'm in Gracedieu and my neighbours seem to have their TV back, unless their all Sky or something. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 acarbery

My Internet was down since last night. Tv came back but not broadband. Ended up having to ring helpline, and after two 20 min waits, and being cut off twice, it's sorted again.

With tv, I usually find plugging the box out for 60 seconds usually does the trick. Otherwise it's to the help desk you'll need to go

sarah88 wrote: »

Didnt realise you could get UPC on the Old Tramore Rd, I'm living there but was always stuck with digiweb as they were the only person to provide internet to that area. Do you mind me asking when you started using UPC?

April 2008 Sarah, but I know across the road in braken grove you can't get it! :(

Digi web are best I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Hmm.. i see ,I'd be up past the balinamona roundabout so twud be a bit further out, id say i would be out of luck! damn was getting excited there and all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Came back after a few days away and TV is working but no internet... in scotch quay area. Any fellow sufferers?

Advertisement