Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unofficial FIFA 11 League Players (Prem/Champ) Warm up Games and Friendlies

Options
  • 08-08-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hey Lads,

Thought I'd create a thread so players can stay sharp and test out different tactics against other league members in a non-competitive (unranked) environment.

What do you think? I'm thinking if you're online, and in one of the Leagues, you drop a note in the forum if you're looking for a friendly, or a warm up before a crucial League encounter.

The way I see it, the teams from both leagues can mingle and test out their teams against stronger and weaker opposition.

Also, perhaps we could expand it out, and do mini blitz tournaments at the weekends..I know that I stay in and game for one weekend a month..could be good craic.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Sounds like a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

is there still a open league to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Good idea lad

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

@eldwaro - league is closed for registration, but should be back open again in 3/4 weeks...

Well, there doesn't seem to be too much take up of my idea!

Advertisement