Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online assignment help

• 08-08-2011 10:16pm

Hi,

Im currently doing an online course.. and because of work and family stuff I have fallen wayyy behind! and was considering using one of those 'do my assignment' type sites where you pay to have someone write it... I don't actually want the full thing written, just a template to go on as I have zero time and am in unfamiliar territory - was wondering if anyone has used such a service if so any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

It's very likely that your course provider will have access to a plagiarism checking facility (the likes of Turn it in). Different colleges have different rules, but most would have fairly consequences if you're found out.

Can you not ask for an extension?

Yeah I understand that.. as I mentioned above I only really want something to use as a sort of 'template' would e re-writing most of it. The extension route didn't work unfortunately! :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

If you have a genuine reason it's a pretty crappy course leader/co-ordinator that wouldn't give you an extension. The time you'd spend editing/fussing about a plagiarised essay would probably be best spent dealing with the assignment yourself.

If all you want to do is pass it some small work should go along way. Plagiarised work could bring you in the opposite direction if you're kicked off the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

How many words? What subject? You could just look for someone to help you with a plan and or point you in the direction of suitable sources. It would cut down the time needed without really "cheating".

Advertisement