Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned by John Galway

Options
  • 08-08-2011 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

I got a 3 x month ban after being baited into a reply by "The Big Fella" on a thread from John Galway. While I may have deserved the ban what surprises me is "The Big Fella" didn't even get an infration for baiting me :confused:

Incidentially, I replied to John Galways victimisation by PM and he permanent banned me, which is OK, 'cause I did kinda mentioned his small manhood in my reply :)

John Galway is victimising any poster in the shooting forum who happens to be posting on another Irish shooting forum. Don't ask me to post the name of the other Forum as Boards.ie have a filter in place that won't allow it :rolleyes: How petty is that :confused:

I think the Admins need to realise the petty way this shooting mod is carrying on just because some contributors post elsewhere :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since the ban was warranted by your own admission, and not being disputed, there's no reason for this thread to exist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement