Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

purchasing cube

• 08-08-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi im wondering if anyone has purchased a bikefrom bikesss.com was looking at cube 130 race, my dream bike would be the cube fritzz sl but tooooo dear.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

waterboy15 wrote: »
    Hi im wondering if anyone has purchased a bikefrom bikesss.com was looking at cube 130 race, my dream bike would be the cube fritzz sl but tooooo dear.

Never heard of bikesss.com, but their prices do seem very good. You may get caught for excise/import duties on anything imported form the states or asia (ie and non european source) so you'll need to consider this.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭glennbhoy

No recession with u, fair play

not used the site but have 2 cubes and are great

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jiffybag

SCAM!! Those Cubes are far to cheap to be true!

Example XMS for 541 euro!! WHAT?

Fritzz retails around the 3400 euro mark , these guys are selling it at $1664 , thats about 1200 euro.

Seriously ! I wouldnt be putting my 16 credit card digits into that website .

Chinesse website too !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭waterboy15

jiffybag wrote: »
    SCAM!! Those Cubes are far to cheap to be true!

Example XMS for 541 euro!! WHAT?

Fritzz retails around the 3400 euro mark , these guys are selling it at $1664 , thats about 1200 euro.

Seriously ! I wouldnt be putting my 16 credit card digits into that website .

Chinesse website too !!

They accept paypal so no c card no. for them, prices dirt cheap, is it a case of if the deal sounds too good to be true thats cos it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 aro13

hmmm even the website itself looks a little dodgy and some of the descriptions on the products look a tad off....be careful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,724 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Cube Aerial for 350 quid opposed to 800, way to good to be true.

To be honest, you'd be a fool to even try buying one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

waterboy15 wrote: »
    They accept paypal so no c card no. for them, prices dirt cheap, is it a case of if the deal sounds too good to be true thats cos it is.

Maybe you could enquire from paypal as to what kind of volume of transactions they have processed for this website and how many disputes etc?

Advertisement