Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny Post - GAA CASH DRAIN headline

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

danniemcq wrote: »
    nope nothing, thinking about emailing a link to this thread... thoughts?

Are they on mongfacebook? post a link to here on their wall, and comment see if they respond?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I'd like to clarify an earlier point to if i could.

I'd just like to say that www.donegaldaily.com NEVER carried a story regarding the GAA being a cash drain. I know that they support the Donegal team fully and don't mind travelling to the matches!

The original post and this thread deals with the Letterkenny Post and them alone.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

danniemcq wrote: »
    I'd just like to say that www.donegaldaily.com NEVER carried a story regarding the GAA being a cash drain.
    Thanks D.

I can also confirm that this is indeed the case and Im happy to set the record straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

sorry all, my mistake. I DID NOT read this headline on Donegal Daily, as I had previously stated. Apologies to all concerned. I read Donegal Daily every day and find it interesting, insightful and informative, and I will continue to..
    cant say much more than that,
    cordially.. nwa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

Hi Dannie,

I take it you never heard anything back on this did you?

Wonder what other stories the Letterkenny Post are planning as we approach this weekend of financial ruin for our county :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

henke wrote: »
    Hi Dannie,

I take it you never heard anything back on this did you?

Wonder what other stories the Letterkenny Post are planning as we approach this weekend of financial ruin for our county :rolleyes:.

Nah heard nothing. sickens me, If you are gonna run with a story like that you'd better stand behind it and answer any critics you have.

maybe he just grew up with crappy redtop papers and thinks this is "proper" journalism

Advertisement