Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autoblogging?

• 08-08-2011 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

The problem with most of the autoblogs is that they're just regurgitating content from other sites, so they don't earn that much .. as they don't do that well in Google etc

If you combined automated content with original content you might do better ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I have a few years experience in autoblogs..
    Google used to love those badboys.. but over the last 2 updates the one previous and the recent panda update has seen my google adsense checks diminish by at least 50%

What exactly would u like to know..

1. Autoblogs are notorioisly simple once set up correctly from the start, i can probably punch out a decent looking autoblog with 2-3 years content in 30 minutes.. 2-3 hrs with a fresh decent, stuidiopress or perhaps elegant optimised theme.
    2. The content yes, is gramitically ****e to good, but with some autoblog progs u can review what content is going out.. so spend a few hrs reviewing content and ure good for months.
    3. Quite frankly what i did was punch out a **** load.. converted what ones were doing well into manual updated websites and let the others just die a lonely death.
    4. Costs can be intensive.. .com $10 a year and hosting costs with all these autoblogs with so many cron jobs can be expensive.. after 20-30+ u need lvl 6 or 7 vps sometimes even more with a dedicated... this is what i have rented.. $150 a month

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore
    incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
    RAM 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    Hard discs 2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD
    Raid 1 Software

Revenue.. well the skys the limit..

5. Before panda update it was very easy to rank no1 in a few months for a low competition keyword, and earn some serious coins.. but now its a lot harder so your keyword Research needs to be on the money to make a return let alone profits..

i cant really think of anything else really.. autoblog software wp-robot beats all..

There was also wp-mage and now wp monster mage.. 1 click autoblog heaven.. i have the first.. $1600 a licence at the time.. it could produce easily 100s of sites a month.

Im currently working on a health authority blog, i have 35 pefect keywords the theme is up and the domain is puchased but its a **** domain name.. im stuck in limbo whether to start on it.. :S
    Also i suck at website design..
    I personally think this is where the money is at now or will be..

Also im involved in an early operation to gather a large network of sites with no footprint, high pr, the money from this could literally be endless.. it could make or break me.

I think u should proceed with a few autoblogs in the one niche that u like and turn it into a authority blog eventually doing it manually..

Best of luck whatever u choose..

Appy

Advertisement