Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai /Search and Recue -Everywhere Tramore since 4.30am

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ealexs

Apparently some girl was stabbed through the chest and killed in the early hours of yesterday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ealexs

According to WLR FM the Gardai are not releasing details yet but it has been confirmed that a body was found on the beach at 8.30 yesterday morning. It is starting to look a lot less like a hoax.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Link?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Nothing on the WLR website. Surely if a body was found, it would make the news?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

beegirl wrote: »
    And one girl possibly 'rapped'

. :(
    "Rapped" where? On the knuckles? For what?;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

"Rapped" where? On the knuckles? For what?;)

Like I said, [sic]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Encouraging to see some things never change, Tramore that valley of squinting windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lady Thor

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Encouraging to see some things never change, Tramore that valley of squinting windows.

Haha, Meeeeeeow saucer of milk!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

carly_2011 wrote: »
    Some fella handed himself into the barracks covered in blood saying he'd killed someone.

Man running around with a hatchet

Two girls stabbed/killed in pebble beach

Helicopter was doing a land search for a body

Like I said all rumors tho... good to see the Tramore gossip mill is still fully operational!
    Is not really rumours though (see below), the basis for the search sounds to be true. You would think the Gardai/WLR would've announced that it turned out to be a false alarm and that nobody was killed or injured. WLR just dropped the story like it never happened.
    deisemum wrote: »
    On R117's facebook page it says they were called to assist Gardai in a search around Tramore after an assailant with a weapon claimed he had killed someone and that it appears it was just the alcohol talking.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm told its covered in this weeks Munster Express. Haven't seen it yet tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HungryFish

Deise Tom wrote: »
    People that make claims like that, getting members of the emergency services out when there is no need should be heavily fined. Jail is too good for them and its only the tax payer that will be paying to keep them there.

I completely agree with you! I think it is an absolute disgrace. People should find a better way to occupy themselves!

Advertisement