Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctions Dublin

Options
  • 09-08-2011 7:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all-

I've recently moved to Ire. Looking for an auction in Dub to get my hands on mainly homeware & office products. Can anyone make a recommendation? In the states we have allot of pawn shops with huge stock and amazing bargins. You guys have anything like this in Dublin?

Thanks for all your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Hi all-

I've recently moved to Ire. Looking for an auction in Dub to get my hands on mainly homeware & office products. Can anyone make a recommendation? In the states we have allot of pawn shops with huge stock and amazing bargins. You guys have anything like this in Dublin?

Thanks for all your help.

http://collectireland.wordpress.com/auctions-2/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to Dublin City forum.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

we used websites like www.adverts.ie/Free Stuff or the Garda Auctions

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

There used to be a weekly auction by one of the pawn shops every Thursday evening. Haven't heard of it in a long time though. The only Pawn shop I know of now is the one on Capel street facing Mary street,perhaps drop in there and they'll have more info.

Advertisement