Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib Bank

Options
  • 09-08-2011 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

So,Aib Bank is owned by the state due to very bad business they did in the past 15 years.They had all the money in the world and ended with nothing,bankrupt.If you work for a private company and you manage to close down the company you will be let go,arested and your name will be marked forever.
    Question : Why the same people are incharge at aib bank?I deal with the same people for the past 5 years,all of them are in the same jobs and even after the bank was destroyed by them they are still taking decisions now!They have better jobs now.Just doesnt make any sens.

Who use to own the bank?If i invest 1 milion or 1 bilion and i see all my cash gone in stupid investments i would expect some action,some people locked up.

Now the same people are telling hard working tradesmen that they are a big risk so they cant give them loans!Tradesmen are big risk?But the same tradesmen still hold 100% of their companies unlike the bank.

The only reason why this country is bankrupt is that the state didnt do its job and the banks were aloud to do whatever they wanted.People didnt just build houses in the middle of the forest,they had plans done,the plans were approved by the state and the bank after checking out the application decid to give or not the finance.Tradesmen will always try new businisses but there are autorities to tell them no and bank to refuse their finances.Non of that happened and now the only one accused is the poor carpenter,painter or any other tradesman.

Now the same people from the banks are holding down the country.I could hire 20 people if i had acces to 100k and i know another 10 companies able to hire people but there is not cash.

The taxman takes my taxes and give it to the banks and i am told to f off if i need some cash for the cashflow.That s great,take 1 bilion,do whatever you want with it and then get a promotion after is all gone in crazy investments but dont worry cos all the tradesmen will have to pay their taxes so you can get another bilion to mess around.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't the Ranting and Raving forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement