Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sewing classes & jewellery classes

Options
  • 09-08-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering if anyone can recomend a good sewing course in Cork. Went to the one in Colaiste Stiofain Naofa previously and the tutor was lovely but didn't have a huge amount of knowledge on patterns etc so i would like to try somewhere else this year. Also wondering if anyone has gone to the jewellery making night classes in St Johns and what did they think of them? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

mimihops wrote: »
    Hello, just wondering if anyone can recomend a good sewing course in Cork. Went to the one in Colaiste Stiofain Naofa previously and the tutor was lovely but didn't have a huge amount of knowledge on patterns etc so i would like to try somewhere else this year. Also wondering if anyone has gone to the jewellery making night classes in St Johns and what did they think of them? Cheers!

Hey there is a woman teaching courses out in Mallow, her name's Mary Cashman and it's the Mallow college of design and tailoring, it's expensive enough though, especially when you factor in travel costs. If you were interested I could give you a few lessons on dress making from patterns to get you started, you only really need a few lessons to get you started before you can figure it out by yourself. What's your level of experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Hiya,

I would like to enquire if anyone knows of sewing classes (sewing Machine) in Cork or North or East Cork.

Advertisement