Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring Eircom line

Options
  • 09-08-2011 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I've moved to another house and need to transfer the line and broadband. To be honest I would rather cancel that because of poor broadband experience (due to line quality). But, I would have to pay 400e in cancellation fee so I am sticking around.
    My question is: why must I sign a new 12 month contract? It's not really a transfer but an ultimatum, isn't it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

fando wrote: »
    I've moved to another house and need to transfer the line and broadband. To be honest I would rather cancel that because of poor broadband experience (due to line quality). But, I would have to pay 400e in cancellation fee so I am sticking around.
    My question is: why must I sign a new 12 month contract? It's not really a transfer but an ultimatum, isn't it?

Hi fando,

Can you PM me with your current account number or telephone number and the address you are moving to and I will check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement