Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Class

Options
  • 09-08-2011 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

So I'm organising a hen party - and I know you all seem to hate hen parties from reading through some of the previous posts but I promise we'll be good if we end up in Kilkenny!! Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any hen party dance class activites we could do - preferably something like belly dancing / Bollywood.

Thanks!

Jendafer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

............I think my wife is away that weekend so you can do some belly dancing in my gaff in KK if you want!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jendafer1

Rantan wrote: »
    ............I think my wife is away that weekend so you can do some belly dancing in my gaff in KK if you want!!!!

Tempting... but no... thanks though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Just saw this in the things to do:
    selena27 wrote: »
    Wanna do something for your body and your spirit?Want to loose weight, shape up, improve your fitness and have great fun?
    Variety of fitness and dance classes available in Kilkenny!Choose from BELLY DANCE, SLIM DANCE, ZUMBA, POWER PUMP, STEP, PILATES, STABILITY BALL, TOTAL FIT.
    Drop in rates,weekly or monthly payment options also available.Contact me for details.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jendafer1

Just saw this in the things to do:

Thanks! Thats perfect I'll PM her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pretty sure theres pole classes in kk too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 MONEY_MAKER

Give this lady a ring she runs dance classes for hen nights - 087 7999166

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LisaAmunet

Hi Jendafer, you've probably had your hen party by now, but if not there is a bellydance teacher who teaches hen parties in that area (and provides costumes). Send me a message if you want her number as I don't want to post it on the boards. If you've had your hen party already, hope it was a good one!

Advertisement