Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"dirt cheap" DELL U2711 - €593 delivered from komplett

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

received it today, noticeable wider than hp lp2475w, no cons so far except lack of pivot and way too big dell logo (pairing anti-glare screen with big chrome finish letters is not too good idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

how happy are you with this monitor mate?

What do you use it for? I'll be looking for a screen for photography and was thinking of getting the apple cinema display assuming they work with PC?

Anyway the price on this looks fantastic? How long was shipping time?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

How bad is the antiglare coating on it ?

I've read some horror stories on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nazata

I've heard that this is an excellent monitor, and the anti-glare coating really only effects white backgrounds such as browsers when you're up close.
    All the people I know who have one say great things about it, definitely keeping an eye on this for when I'm building my next rig...

Advertisement