Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction to touch!

Options
  • 09-08-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Friend has a Europa, I got him a nice juicy big card for it when his birthday came around. I've had a play around with it and its "good" in all aspects. Nothing special about it but its compact and well polished, and hardy enough.

One thing I'd say is that if the OH frequently has long nails they can be a hindrance with capacitives(not that I'd suggest a resistive). Just something to keep in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Sony x8 is a decent enough phone. It's not bogged down with bloatware on 3, I used a vodafone one and they had the phone destroyed with the Vodafone firmware.

If you loved her you'd get her a cha cha:P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

OP, I think you meant the C5-03... If she did like that phone, the Nokia 500 replaces that model, with a capacitive panel, better hardware and a newer OS. Should be in shops by mid September.

• Advertisement
Advertisement