Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make-Up Application Waterford City

• 09-08-2011 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any salons that do make-up application?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

Hiya, I went to "boudoir beauty" at superquinn twice for make up (for weddings) and it's always lovely! I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

They are a tad heavy handed with the eyeshadow though but once you explain what you want it always done beautifully.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Next month try the Waterford College of Further Education , as they are often looking for people to help students along .

Especially at exam time .

www.wcfe.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Hiya, I went to "boudoir beauty" at superquinn twice for make up (for weddings) and it's always lovely! I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

They are a tad heavy handed with the eyeshadow though but once you explain what you want it always done beautifully.:)

Got my make up done there for a couple of weddings and dinner dances and it was beautiful each time (even if I do say so myself!). Colours were matched perfectly with my dresses and accessories. Got my nails done a few times as well and always perfect and lasts ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TheHumanOnion

• Advertisement
Advertisement