Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mushroom Wars

• 09-08-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing the fabulously addictive Mushroom wars? My gawd it takes up about 90% of my PS3 gaming time.

I've yet to see an Irish person playing, or at the very least have a hard time distinguishing the Irish flag from the likes of the Italian flag.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Yea its one of the most under rated games alright, i bought it before they released a patch to play online..No way in hell im gonna pay more money to play online though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Fol20 wrote: »
    Yea its one of the most under rated games alright, i bought it before they released a patch to play online..No way in hell im gonna pay more money to play online though

I'll be honest with ye. Online is 1000% better than offline. You are really missing out. €3 for the online pack. Hardly breaking the bank :)

But yeah, HEAVILY under rated game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Do many people even play online.with most games like that especially when the multiplayer patch was released a year after its release,it would be dead by now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Fol20 wrote: »
    Do many people even play online.with most games like that especially when the multiplayer patch was released a year after its release,it would be dead by now

It's still played my many people. When I go on, I always get a game immediately. The community are actually pretty active. The devs hold European and North American tournaments, the odd time. The players also tend to hang out [me included] on their facebook page and discuss the pros and cons of various games.

Advertisement