Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E.L.F. discount codes

Options
  • 09-08-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

I was looking at elf website and I am very impressed with some of their products, i am a bit of a cosmetics fiend! I was about to order about €40 worth but I just said I would consult the bible that is boards.ie to see what peeps have to say about it and I noticed that there was a recent promotion for 50% off but the discount code has since expired- boo :-(

Now I know it's really cheap already but i will be so annoyed if i order loads of things and a new discount code crops up in a few weeks so i am hoping somebody out there is in the know about how do you actually get such discount codes? I signed up and set up account but I couldn't find any information online. Does anybody have a code that has not yet expired or even know where I can look out for them? Like I said, I am a bit of a newbie but every little counts these days!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Hiya, if you follow them on facebook they release codes for every couple of thousand likes.
    I think there is a code just out for 33% off use MAD33 at checkout. Valid until Fri at 3pm.

Ive bought tons from them recently, they had 2 offers that were 50% off and i stocked up. Have a look on the fb page for reviews and swatches if you are not sure what to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Thanks a mill for that viv2. Most things now either €1.14 or €2.68- the reviews seem pretty good- but call me a skeptic, what's the catch? How is it so cheap?Is the quality really as good as people say? You gotta listen to the masses!

Ive no complaints so far. The studio brushes are fantastic ,i love the luscious liquid lipstick in babylips. The hd powder is great as is the matt translucent powder.Love the complexion perfection too. The only thing i have to say against anything would be that some of the eye shadows in the quad sets are a bit gritty and others break up too much. Other than that i dont think there is a catch. I think its so cheap because they dont spend a fortune on advertising unlike other companies, it sells itself really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Well viv2, used that 33% off code you suggested, no hassle with it. I did however go a bit mad with it- 2 cream eyeliners, 2 blushes, 3 bronzers, pressed powder, tinted moisturiser, 4 nail varnishes, 4 liquid lipsticks, 2 therapeutic lip balms, 1 lip gloss, french manicure set, eye transformer palette, 2 all over colour sticks, eyeshadow applicators, face brush, blending brush and lip defining brush- including delivery to my door, all in for €49.

Hope delivery won't take too long now! Thanks again x

You wont be disappointed, id say delivery will take a week or so it always takes a bit longer when they have good offers on :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement