Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International call cards

Options
  • 09-08-2011 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

sorry not to sure what forum this should be in,
    could someone tell me where you would get international call cards from say to uk or spain? i live in kildare and have tried spar in kildare town no luck and they werent very helpful if anyone has bought some online even that would help.

thanks a mill;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 LOTRL

try your local internet cafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Try any Centras about the place. I used them a whole bunch not too long ago. Most places that have them will have a poster up on the wall, maybe on the door or something. Alternatively, use Skype and get credits for it if the other person for whatever reason doesn't have Skype.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Online shop : http://www.callingcards.com/index_ireland.asp?origsel=Ireland
    I notice in Cork, usually in Asian shop always sell international calling card. I am not sure if Kildare has Asian shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Play Bunny wrote: »
    could someone tell me where you would get international call cards from say to uk or spain? i live in kildare and have tried spar in kildare town no luck and they werent very helpful if anyone has bought some online even that would help.

thanks a mill;)

We phone overseas a lot, and always use first national for the phone card. Don't know about Kildare, but the FN card can be bought all over Newbridge. I buy ours at our local Centra. Just ask them for 5/10/15/20 euro (whichever amount You want) first national next time. I phone my Sister in Texas and dialling Her landline, I get 660 minutes available for €20 - can't arguue with that.

Hope it works for You!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Play Bunny wrote: »
    could someone tell me where you would get international call cards from say to uk or spain? ;)

Are you calling from Ireland to UK?spain or travelling to UK/Spain and calling Ireland.

If your calling from Ireland, I use Dialwise.ie - 1.26 cent per minute to US off peak. Do an internet search for dialwise, choose whether you're using a landline or mobile, choose the country you want to call and you use an 1890 number before you ring your overseas number.

Advertisement