Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for housemates

Options
  • 09-08-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭

Hello all. Myself & my cousin (2 lads) are moving down for the College year and looking for 2/3 housemates to live with, preferably in Castletroy. We are easy to get along with, tidy, and up for the craic. If anyone is interested please private message me for my phone number/e-mail address. We are in the process of looking up places as we speak. Cheers, Donal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

Hi,

If u can find a place for 5 close enough to the college,myself and two other lads (two third years and a second year) would take the rest of the rooms. PM me if you have any luck, we are looking too at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Filtering daft.ie for the past 2 months,
    Have a small list going,
    Again if you find a place please notify me with price and facilities and likewise,
    I'll give you the info I have.

Edit:
    Oh by the way, upcoming first year.

Advertisement