Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College bus Donegal-Killybegs.

• 09-08-2011 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello, I hope somebody could help me with a wee question. I am moving up to Donegal town as I will be starting a course in Killybegs. I am unsure of the bus timetables available for students. I have discovered a bus service ran by Bus Eireann that gets into Killybegs at 7.55 in the morning, but I thought that classes would usually start about 9.00. Any students/past students could give me a wee bit of info on whether they may have gotten a private coach or otherwise it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

I assume classes normally start at 9.30 like in Letterkenny campus. I'd say maybe bite the bullet and be early the first week and then try finding a person who drives over each day and share the cost of the petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Derrin

Hi,

I'm starting in Killybegs Tue 13th, I'm in from 9am Tue, Wed and Thur and for the first few weeks anyway I'll be passing Donegal on my way. If you want send me a PM.

Teresa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Klaudia1

Hi

where are you going from?

Klaudia

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Derrin

Klaudia1 wrote: »
    Hi

where are you going from?

Klaudia

Hi Klaudia,

I'm guessing this question is for me, sorry for jumping in if it's not!

I'm going from Ballyshannon. I'll PM you my number anyway as I might not be online again before Tuesday.

Teresa

Advertisement