Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Point Business Park Carp Parking

Options
  • 09-08-2011 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭

Hi all, going to be working in East Point pretty soon and the likelihood of being allocated a space by my company is pretty small.

What are the other options if I want to drive? Is there any register of vacant spaces within the business park that can be acquired or rented?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

I used to work there, the only option was to park at Clontarf Dart station and get the shuttle bus from there to the business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I used to work there, the only option was to park at Clontarf Dart station and get the shuttle bus from there to the business park.

Cheers. Do you have to be a rail customer to use the car park or how does it work?

Is there any overflow car park in East Point?

Ideally I'd like to be able park near work, is security tight?

Advertisement