Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Talk To Forum feedback

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Gordon wrote: »
    Good point about the 121 type forum, it would make their internal tracking and reporting easier by far. Like the prison forum or sig forum where only the thread starter and three reps reply. Would be a shame to lose crowdsource helping though.
    I agree, there are many examples of threads where ordinary posters have posted a solution or assisted in some way. I think restrictive replies would be a huge disadvantage to how the forum would work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

OK just to add whats being said allready. The opening times should be longer and be 5 days a week. I often got a pm/thread update from Vodafone after office hours.

They need another Rep also to bring the number to 3 reps on the forum.

I think a lot of people are P1sd of with the forum because things dont get sorted out. I think Patricks/Fionas hands are tied are and they are only taking orders from there superiors. In saying that I do think some of there managment team could do with a good kick up the back side.:)

Thats my 2 cents anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

TheZohan wrote: »
    As Dav pointed out the Three Reps. are around 3 days each week and for a limited time during these days, maybe a "sticky" should be made with their opening hours in the thread title.

At least with the info in the thread title people might actually read when the Three reps. are active, posters are lazy.

TheZohan wrote: »
    At least with the info in the thread title people might actually read when the Three reps. are active, posters are lazy.

Thats true but there is too many stickys in that forum anyway. Whats the point of Patricks blog???. People are posting there problems on it as opposed to starting new threads. As you say they are lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

OK, I'm wrapping this up and reviewing it today. Some good suggestions - some of which I'll be able to address here myself and some of which I'll be bringing to Three for a chat.

I've a busy morning, so it'll be this afternoon when I come back.

• Advertisement

Dav wrote: »
    OK, I'm wrapping this up and reviewing it today. Some good suggestions - some of which I'll be able to address here myself and some of which I'll be bringing to Three for a chat.

I forgot to say Dav there is a way too many stickies like the Vodafone forum. Look at the o2 forum it seems a way more neater and organised for some reason.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Dav wrote: »

Anymore info on whats happening with the forum?

Advertisement