Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Term dates for postgrads

• 09-08-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've searched the UCC website but no joy as of yet.

I'm starting a masters in September. I'm just wondering if the term dates are the same for postgrads as undergrads? As in when the study/review week begins, Christmas holidays etc.. Or do you even get a review week?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭b743k

If it's a taught masters then it's the same 19th of September but if it's a research masters it's usually in October but you'd have to email the department to check if you hear nothing in the next few weeks. You should be getting a pack in the post soon though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Yeah it's a taught masters :)

I'm just concerned because I want to book flights around Christmas but it's dependent on whether I have a review week or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭b743k

Most that I'm aware of follow the undergraduate period one and two so you'd get a review week. Here's the link to check your specific one.

http://www.ucc.ie/calendar/postgraduate/Masters/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Cheers, thanks for your help :)

Advertisement