Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

torn between who to see

Options
  • 09-08-2011 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

okay I want to go see somebody in the near future, I've heard good reports from Noel O'shea, Gareth Keoghan and a gina woman in dublin.

Anybody any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

Pebbles! wrote: »
    okay I want to go see somebody in the near future, I've heard good reports from Noel O'shea, Gareth Keoghan and a gina woman in dublin.

Thanks in advance.
    Noel wasn't grt! Gareth was ok wasn't blown out of the water just the odd comment was accurate in my present situation, don't know yet abt his future predictions but actually did enjoy his reading as he is a lovely person. Don't know abt gina app readings are very long

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Hi, I can only speak for Gareth as I havent been to see either of the other two. But I thought Gareth was great as a medium but not as a fortune teller. Hope that helps a bit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

The is a lady called Maires in moore lane just off moore henry street thought she was good.
    Or maybe June on middle abbey street.

river1 wrote: »
    The is a lady called Maires in moore lane just off moore henry street thought she was good.
    Or maybe June on middle abbey street.
    Is that the woman there is a guy holding a sign up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

henry street guy with a sign for mary murphy terrible just a spoofer, also the shortest reading ive ever had, same murphys used to be in georges arcade no good just spoofers too, a mother and 2 daughters do the readings.

• Advertisement

henry street guy with a sign for mary murphy terrible just a spoofer, also the shortest reading ive ever had, same murphys used to be in georges arcade no good just spoofers too, a mother and 2 daughters do the readings.
    Lol I thought that Alrite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lizzie d

Pebbles! wrote: »

Thanks in advance.
    Hi went to see Gareth Keoghan a few months ago as I heard he was amazing, take my advise and save your money as I found him rubbish, my friend went a short time before me and she got the same.:mad: :confused:
    I was so looking forward to his reading for some time and it took my ages to get an app. Hope this helps.Have never been to Gina, but I heard she's very good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭niallofthenine

ive been to gina as a result of a recommendation, and wouldnt recommend it! complete spoofer, too vague and off the walls as regards fortune telling. seems none mentioned are very fulfilling:confused:

Advertisement